Please remember these tips when making your rent payments:
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month and is considered late if received after 6:00PM on the 3rd of the month.
- Rent checks and electronic rent payments that are returned as NSF (Not Sufficient Funds) after 6:00PM on the 3rd of the month are considered late and will be assessed a $65 NSF fee in addition to applicable late fees.
- Rent checks that are mailed via the US Postal Service or other carrier are considered received when the check arrives at our postal box- not when it was sent. Lost or delayed payments will be considered late and applicable fees will apply.
- We do not recommend mailing paper checks. We offer other rent payment options that are more reliable, faster, and more secure (see below). If you decide to mail your rent checks to us, you may want to use a tracking service provided by the mail carrier.
- ALWAYS WRITE YOUR PROPERTY ADDRESS ON ALL CHECKS INCLUDING CASHIER'S CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, AND PERSONAL CHECKS IF NOT PREPRINTED WITH THIS INFO.
- You can pre-pay your rent for future months or pay your rent as early as you like to avoid being late.
Rent Payment Options
Pay Rent Online:
Enter the street address/apartment number of the property you are paying rent for and click on the Pay Now button below and you'll be taken to PayPal. Enter the amount of your rent in the "Item price" field and click update. You can then log in (if you have a PayPal account) or click "Don't have a PayPal account?" to pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest. Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
Mail Your Rent Check to:
1st American Properties
PO Box 7767
Loveland, CO 80537
Pay Your Rent in Person at 822 Duffield Court (rear building), Loveland, CO:
Our office is located off of 8th Avenue between Colorado Avenue and Taft. When you get to 822 Duffield, go to the rear to the garage. The door on the east side has a mailbox slot for your convenience.