Full Service Property Management
Our Full Service Property Management is all-inclusive. This service is the solution for owners who want a professional property manager to handle the day-to-day management and responsibilities that a rental property requires. We handle everything associated with the rental of your property. As your property manager we represent you, the owner, throughout the rental process and lease period. Our goal is to provide you with first class service and peace of mind.
Our Property Management services include:
- Initial Visit—We prefer to meet with you (if possible) to view the property, discuss any concerns, and complete a property evaluation and market analysis to help determine the appropriate lease rate for the property. We want to ensure we are maximizing your rental income.
- Advertising—We created an aggressive marketing campaign using the latest technology and online resources to attract prospective tenants. Our ads are individually designed for each property to create a professional look and highlight the special features of your property. Our web-based marketing is comprehensive and includes more than 100 websites such as: Rentals.com, Homes.com, Rent Vine, Google, Rental Home Plus, My New Place, Craigslist, Rental Houses.com, and Yahoo, to name a few.
- Showings—You won't find another management company that is more available to show properties. We have staff available to answer the phone and schedule showings on the weekends, holidays, and evening hours; this is when renters are looking!
- Tenant Screening—A thorough credit check is critical in the tenant selection process. Our credit check includes credit, criminal, eviction, and employment. We also contact previous landlords for referrals.
- Lease—We handle all the necessary paperwork associated with the leasing of your property and ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. Our lease has been in use for 20+ years. It is updated and reviewed by an attorney regularly. You won't find a more comprehensive lease in the Colorado residential rental industry. We enforce all the terms of the lease including timely rent collection and the tenant's responsibilities to maintain the property.
- Routine Visits—Our property managers and maintenance staff visit the property on a regular basis to perform an inspection of the property. These visits includes a full walk-thru of the interior and exterior of the property and help to discover tenant damage or neglect, maintenance concerns, unauthorized pets, over occupancy issues, etc, early in the term of the lease.
- Check-out Process—We set high expectations for our tenants from the beginning of the lease period. Tenants are supplied with written check-out procedures to follow and are held accountable for any repairs or cleaning that is necessary when they vacate the property. Our check-out process is extensive and includes a digital video recording of the property.
- Maintenance—We have skilled tradesmen and suppliers available to service your property's needs. With our purchasing power we get high quality service at reasonable rates. Our Vendors are loyal, trustworthy, and quick to respond. All receipts for services are provided upon request. Most importantly, we never mark-up any sub-contactor invoices.
- Financials and Reporting—Detailed accounting for all income and expenses for your property is provided on a monthly basis. The timely disbursement of funds to owners is a high priority. We utilize the industry's most advanced property management and accounting program to accomplish this. This program also allows owners to access the system online and obtain property information through the online Owner's Portal. Copies of all work orders and receipts are kept on file throughout the year, and are available upon request. At the end of the year we supply owners with annual statements categorizing all income and expenses for the property and a 1099-MISC for tax purposes.
- Technology—1st American Properties incorporates the most advanced technology available in the business: Paperless Office, Electronic Payments (ACH), Electronic Rent Collection (ACH), Industry Leading Web Based Management and Accounting Program, Online Document Signing and Storage, Electronic Statements and Reporting, Bank Lockbox Service, e-fax, VOIP phone system, Digital Video Recording Online & Website Advertising, Search Engine Placement…and we are always looking for new innovations that will better serve our clients.
- Contact us today for more information