Our Finders Fee completes the placement of a tenant in your property. These services are the solution for owners who want a professional Leasing Agent to handle the advertising, showings, tenant screening, lease and necessary documents related to move-in; however, they would prefer to manage the day-to-day operations themselves. We handle everything associated with the leasing of your property and leave the monthly management up to you. As your Leasing Agent we represent you, the owner, throughout the rental process. Our goal is to provide you with a first class tenant and the necessary foundation for a successful tenancy.
Our Finders Fee includes:
- Initial Visit—We prefer to meet with you (if possible) to view the property, discuss any concerns, and complete a property evaluation and market analysis to help determine the appropriate lease rate for the property. We want to ensure we are maximizing your rental income.
- Advertising - We created an aggressive marketing campaign using the latest technology and online resources to attract prospective tenants. Our ads are individually designed for each property to create a professional look and highlight the special features of your property. Our web-based marketing is comprehensive and includes more than 100 websites such as: Rentals.com, Homes.com, Rent Vine, Google, Rental Home Plus, My New Place, Craigslist, Rental Houses.com, and Yahoo, to name a few.
- Showings—You won't find another management company that is more available to show properties. We have staff available to answer the phone and schedule showings on the weekends, holidays, and evening hours- because this is when renters are looking!
- Tenant Screening - A thorough credit check is critical in the tenant selection process. Our credit check includes credit, criminal, eviction, and employment. We also contact previous landlords for referrals.
- Lease—Our lease has been in use for 20+ years and is updated and reviewed by an attorney regularly. You won't find a more comprehensive lease in the Colorado residential rental industry. We review the terms of the lease with the tenant including timely rent payments and the tenant's responsibilities to maintain the property.
- Check-in Process—We handle all the necessary paperwork associated with the leasing of your property and ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. The check-in process includes an extensive checklist to complete the Property File prior to turning it over to you. We prepare and execute the Lease, Pet Addendum, state required disclosures as applicable, utility transfer form, property condition form, HOA rules and regulations, transfer of keys, and collect the security deposit and first month's rent (if applicable). The property condition is also documented by a digital video recording for your records.
- Financials and Reporting—Once the check-in process is complete you will receive the Property File with all the documents pertaining to the property and signed by the tenant including their application, lease, supporting documents, etc. You will also receive detailed accounting for all income and expenses for your property during the leasing period. To protect our clients only certified funds are collected during the leasing period.
- Contact us today for more information